Dental Implants are titanium posts that are surgically placed beneath your gums & inside the bone to replace the roots of teeth that have been extracted in the past. After placement, the implants fuse to the bone (Osseointegration) in 3-5 months and act as artificial tooth roots. The tooth is then finally restored by placing a crown over it.
What are the benefits of Dental Implants?
- Implants become part of your jaw offering perfect stability, retention and support.
- Implants do not require RCT and grinding of adjacent teeth as it derives its support entirely from the jaw bone corresponding to the missing tooth so no extra teeth are compromised unnecessarily.
- They feel more natural than dentures because they don’t have a tendency to slip or shift. No hassles of taking them off; it’s a permanent & FIXED solution for missing teeth.
- Preserve the bone height and prevent bone loss.
- With the advent of technology, implants are now available in a wide variety of range to suit your pocket.
- Implants prove to be more cost-effective, involving lesser post-op complications as it is a longer lasting treatment option than crowns & bridges.
- No botheration, no complications; just a healthy, confident and gorgeous smile!